Re: [NTLK] Temporary Newton Library Permissions Issues?

From: Matthew Reidsma (reidsma_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2005 - 06:21:04 PST

gmoody_at_gmx.net wrote:
> Hi Kaskow,
>
> In "_Fiction/_Fantastic Literature/_scifi/Gibson, William and Mie=CC=81vil=
> le,
> China - Two Stories for December (2004)", when I click on any file, I
> receive the following error:

Problem is fixed. Sorry about that, thought I had caught all of the
permissions glitches yesterday afternoon.

To save list bandwidth, please send all permissions issues you find to
reidsma_at_yahoo.com. Thanks again, and now back to your regularly
scheduled Newton talk.

-Matthew Reidsma
Boston, MA U.S.A.

DJV's Temp Newtonbook Library: http://www.matthewreidsma.com/~ebooks