[NTLK] [ANN] Orbracer 3d

From: Eagan Rackley (eagix_at_sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2005 - 06:18:07 PST

Due to a bit of burnout trying to fix up my input on newtendo, I
continued working on my mode 7 demo.

What you have now is a little racing game, with very crude controls,
that really shows off the graphical power of the Newton. Yes, I'm sure
that much more impressive things could be done with it, but this don't
look bad!

The game doesn't acutally do much except send you back to the start if
you hit a wall, or you could try to figure out what I wrote at the
bottom of the map, that might give you about 20 seconds of enjoyment
total (if that). It looks cool though, especially those of you who like
to tout how cool your Newton is to other people, this might be a good
one for that. I sincerely doubt you'll spend bathroom breaks playing
with it tho...

I put up a fuzzy screen shot, and a fuzzy movie

I always enjoy hearing what people think

-Eagan

http://dev.newtontalk.net/~eagan/