Re: [NTLK] Wifi Woes

From: James Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2005 - 10:10:31 PST

I think it might have to do with the way the Airport systems treat
"passwords" - I never could convince my Wavelan Turbo Silver card
running on either my os 9 powerbook or my newton to connect to an
Airport Extreme base station using any type of password - only when I
forced it to do no wep or to use a 40 bit hex key for the wep
encryption could I connect. Of course, this was a couple of years ago
so whatever caused this might have been patched by now.

J Tyler Nichols