Re: [NTLK] blunt, pico card and -16022 error

From: Russell,Allen (Allen.Russell_at_boc.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2005 - 09:14:36 PST

You guys are both thinking *way* too hard about the PCMCIA slots. The
newton is smart. When you rotate the screen one of 4 ways, it knows how
humans view left/right top/bottom.
Try it: put the card in a slot, tell the Newton where it is, rotate the
screen. Then look in Prefs again, the slot location indicated changes from
left to bottom (or top whichever way you rotated).

Allen

>Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 17:19:50 -0500
>From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] blunt, pico card and -16022 error
>On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 20:43:48 -0000, Madscientist
><madscientist_at_macunlimited.net> wrote:
>> which slot it is in. I've tried this (which way is left from? the side
with
>> the battery or the side with the ports? neither one works anyway...).
>edward,
>Top/Left Slot near the speaker
>Bottom/Right Slot near the battery
>At leasr this is how I orientate...
>Sonny Hung

* Allen.Russell_at_BOC.com

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the BOC Group plc or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked by anti-virus software for the presence of computer viruses. However, the BOC Group plc or any of its affiliates accepts no responsibility for any virus or defect that might arise from opening this e-mail or attachments.