Re: [NTLK] Blueprint2 follow-up

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 13:15:53 PST

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 14:02:51 -0700, Paul Jerry <pajerry_at_memlane.com> wrote:

> installed the package sent and in both cases, right after downloading, I
> get an error that says that BP2 may not work with my system, etc etc,
> (Part 0, Type form).

Paul,

> Dr. Paul Jerry
> Associate Professor, Applied Psychology
> Centre for Graduate Education in Applied Psychology
> Athabasca University
> (866)-313-4373 (toll free)
> (403)-528-1451 (local office)
> paulj_at_athabascau.ca
> www.abcounsellored.net

Since you included your toll-free number I though I'd give you a call
and discuss this. unfortunately for me you are happily on your
Christmas Break... till 1/10. Ahh the life of a real vacation/break...

Well I'm not sure what's up but wanted to know your system, if you
have memory cards installed and a lot or a few programs installed.

I've notice this and other quirky errors but haven't followed up or
investigated indepth previously.. I generally have a memory card
installed when this error occurs.. it only happened to me a few times
and with a few apps. sometimes apps were just installed and other
times they have been on the newt for awhile and it just occured...
Generally I've stopped using the apps or did a soft reset.. and it
works from there... not sure if this will help you but I didn't write
any of the details down before so I'm not going to be able to help a
whole lot....

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung