Re: [NTLK] Einstein and 2100D ROM

From: Dirk Peter Küppers (dpkueppers_at_web.de)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 09:31:43 PST

I am using a Clie TH55 for normal on the go-work and ownig a Newton 2100
after longer absence, but my heart is going for the Newton at all.
To say it like this: That=B4s where my home is. (My first PDA was a=20
Newton 2000)
The bad thought of being left by my Newton is hard,
and my hope for the Future is to run my good old fellow on newer=20
Hardware.
So the ONLY secure way to survive is to emulate!
And I think that it is a duty to do so.
Greetinx,
Dirk