[NTLK] Holidays for 2005?

From: James Charney (james.charney_at_yale.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2005 - 09:07:56 PST

Hi--I've been away from the list for awhile--but I'm glad to be back. I
still use my Newton daily as my office scheduler (MoreInfo still beats
anything available on the Palm..).
        Every year Toad Hollow Software has offered a free app with the
Holidays for the year. I've been checking their web site for the last
week or two--the old Holiday app for 2004 is there, but no update for
the new year (and i notice the site hasn't been updated for a year).
Does anyone know if they are still in the Newton community?
        And if not, is there another source of an app for the Newton that will
enter all of this year's (2005) holidays?
Thanks,
        Jim Charney