Re: [NTLK] Mac to Newton question

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2005 - 04:37:07 PST

Yes, I was up very late. I wanted to get these files on the newton so I=20=

could transfer them to my emac and print. These are for school, I=20
regret not having them typed straight on the Newton to begin with.

By the way, I found a way of having an OSX mac appear in the chooser on=20=

older macs =96 SharePoints, a little preference pain for OSX. If you =
want=20
details on how to this let me know. It is very easy to do, but I=20
haven't tried it yet as the duodock is too far from the emac, but I=20
will want to try it someday.

Alex