Re: [NTLK] [ANN] New Temporary Newton eBook Library

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sun Jan 02 2005 - 06:42:05 PST

> Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 09:55:58 -0500
> From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] [ANN] New Temporary Newton eBook Library
>
>> It is gone, Mike. Everything should work now.
>>
>> And all books in below sig are up at
>> http://newton.reidsrow.com/ebooks.=20=
>>
>> Enjoy!
>>

>> DJV.
>
> Just wish to say thanks for expanding the NewtonBook library. I see
> several books I am going to have to download and add to my que. Nice
> job! :)

Glad you like it! Note that this location is a temporary solution, what
I hope is something different:

- a place that allows me to upload stuff as uncomplicated as a mere FTP
directory structure, releasing stuff ASAP without having the titles
collect dust for months in submission queues.
- but still somehow with a DB structure that allows for searching and
giving keywords and bibliographic data to the titles.
- editor rights for bookers like e.g. yourself, Woody, Matt the K. and
myself, submission rights for everybody.

As soon as I can find that, I'll be happy to up all my crap to another
place. Anybody wanting to take a stab at it - I'll be glad to up my
stuff to your server. Gotta get some serious dynamic happening here,
keedz!

DJV.

P.S.: Some new stuff dere now, too, and some more to come. This some
seriously epic novels stuff. Like my men Devo said: "Happy or not --
good night!!!"