Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V4 #730

From: farbod (nabfa1_at_sgu.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 01 2005 - 09:21:58 PST

You are so very correct. To be honest that is where I received my
2100 from, J& K are so very kind and the quality is so very high. I
put in an order for the serial dongle yesterday and checked super
fast shipping. Hopefully it will work out, if not, fully my fault (
totally forgot about the dongle!!!!!) I am in Florida ( Tampa) as I
write this reply but will be finding my self in New York in two days
and then am off to far places. Thank you so very much for your help,
so very appreciated. Thank you.