Re: [NTLK] Help with Pico Bluetooth & Blunt

From: Peter (p.roemmele_at_gmx.net)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2005 - 10:39:56 PST

Robbie Johnstone schrieb:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Still having some problems - but some success too :)
>
> To recap:
> I've installed all the packages - BluntMP2x00US.pkg; Bluetooth
> Setup.pkg; NIE Nitro & Blunt Support module and Neo;
> I've launched the Bluetooth Setup application and set the device name,
> the card location and experimented with different communication speeds
> and different card slots.
> When I test the card it still says 'No card found' (although the light
> on the Pico card comes on).
>
> When I reboot the bluetooth card lights up - - and the Newt says a
> communication card has been inserted. When I test the card the Newt
> gives the same message 'No card found'

I have the same problem here with a MK2100D an all the packages for the
german MP. The silly thing is, that before i had to reinstall my MP
everything has worked like a charm. But now i cant find my cellphone or
pc over bluetooth with the same problems like Robbie.
If you insert the Pico card, directly before doing the test, the card is
recognized.

Strange thing.

Peter