Re: [NTLK] Jef Raskin died Saturday

From: Bruce E. Durocher II (bedii_at_qwest.net)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2005 - 09:14:36 PST

        So does mine--although it's in storage right now (in the original box)
until I get a chance to get an office area set up. With luck someone
will resurrect the idea of Jump keys on another keyboard and make those
of us that have been spoiled by using Canon Cats. I understand there's
a software version, but it's just not the same thing...

On Feb 28, 2005, at 9:01 AM, Grant Hutchinson wrote:

> On Feb 28, 2005, at 8:50 AM, Brad C. Schmidt wrote:
>
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/splorp/3075594/
>>>
>>> g.
>>
>> And therein lies one of my favorite reasons to be on this list. No
>> other list I'm on is geeky enough to actually have a photo of the CAT.
>> Man o man - I love it.
>
> And not just the picture... the Cat still works.
>
> g.

Bruce E. Durocher II
bedii_at_qwest.net