Re: [NTLK] timer for newton

From: Brad Schurman (photomanbrad_at_yahoo.ca)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 22:54:24 PST

 --- John Charlton <johncharlton_at_mac.com> wrote:

> A darkroom timer is currently on my (ever expanding)
> list of "newton programs to write". I'd forgotten
> about agitation intervals, will have to include
> that. I've always preferred a Gra-Lab myself, like
> to see the sweep.

well Im not such a scripthead... so in the meantime
while I learn a language or something I used
garageband to make tones every 30 secs. for the
agitation for Plus X in D76 at 68F, and then bored
with silences in between I kinda filled in the blanks.
Now I should be able to ipod my way thru the process
with only half the boredom hehe.
I get bored staring at the sweep hand... and besides
can move around while listening instead...
funkified darkroom stuff... next is some over- under-
timings and some tmax timings i guess...