[NTLK] DCMetro NUG

From: Terence Griffin (terence.griffin_at_nist.gov)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 15:03:47 PST

  The March Meeting of the Washington DC area NUG will be Sat Mar 26
  at 2:00 pm. This date is different from the usual 2nd Thursday.

  The topic will wireless networking and Newton internet browsers.
  If someone has a iBook/pBook/linux PDA with Eistein running on it,
  please bring it. I'd like to show that too. I am still working on
  the location.

  If you wish to attend, please sign up for the DC Metro Newton User's
  Group on MeetUp.com at

    http://newton.meetup.com/3/

  and RSVP to the March meeting. Note the date on MeetUp is listed as
  Thu Mar 10. There will be no meeting on Mar 10th. The Mar 26 meeting
  will REPLACE the Mar 10th meeting.

  - Tere