Re: [NTLK] Strange thing

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 08:51:42 PST

On Feb 25, 2005, at 8:28 AM, Philippe Godin wrote:
<snip>
> I mean that when I setup my internet connection with
> hiroshi driver, it no works (normal, I've not yet
> register), and when I set up my internet connection
> with the 3com driver, It work !! With the Wifi card !!
They both use the same underlying NIE module? Certainly neither the
Farallon nor the 3Com module is needed to make the WIFI card work...
> For being clear, when I connect to internet, the slip
> asked me what card I use, if I say cabletron (for
> enterasys), I will no work ( the cabletron use the
> hiroshi driver), but if I say 3com, It's work.
Try deleting your WIFI internet setup and creating a new one. I bet
that will work...

Marty

PS Hiroshi's driver doesn't time out or anything, so you could
continue using it for free if you chose to, no WEP though...