Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V5 #102 Wl's post newtontalk Digest V5 #99

From: Clare Shepherd (clareshepherd37_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 05:16:23 PST

David Humphrey's checked it out for me and thought it was genuine. I emailed
via eBay to ask if it was genuinely Knowledge Navigator. Came back that it
was. Since PayPal payment can be made via email address which he already
had, since he had emailed me, I just confirmed that the email address was
the one. I have changed password on PayPal, just in case.
Clare