[NTLK] Help with Pico Bluetooth & Blunt

From: Robbie Johnstone (rob.johnstone_at_aanet.com.au)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 01:03:25 PST

Hi All - I still haven't resolved this - any help would be greatly
appreciated!!

I have a new Pico bluetooth card for my MP2000 and am trying to connect
to my Mac using Blunt.
I've installed all the packages - BluntMP2x00US.pkg; Bluetooth
Setup.pkg; NIE Nitro & Blunt Support module and Neo;
I've launched the Bluetooth Setup application and set the device name,
the card location and experimented with different communication speeds.
When I test the card it says 'No card found'.

When I reboot the bluetooth card lights up - - and the Newt says a
communication card has been inserted. When I test the card - the light
also comes on!

What have I done wrong this time? :)

Thanks again for helping guys!

Rob