[NTLK] seeking Newton buddy in Ireland near Dublin

From: Tim (eft37_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2005 - 16:35:20 PST

I am boxing up my beloved MP2100 to send to it's new owner in Ireland. Since this is so far away from Chicago, it's harder for me to be able to help the guy out if he needs a walk-thru on NCU, NTK, etc... I was hoping that I could maybe give him the name & e-mail of someone close to him that could beam him PKGs, & help him out if needed.

I'm not giving up on the Newton, I've seen to many posts that start :"2 years ago I sold my MP2100, does anyone know where I can get another?" to know that I'll be back. I'm keeping my eMate, as both this 2100 and the eMate were collecting dust and I figure pass along the 2100, the eMate is slower (but gets more dust!) but works fine for what I want to do when I get around to doing it.

Cheers,
Tim