Re: [NTLK] IrDA Connection and Most Important Files to Install

From: Paul Curtis (Nations One Mortgage) (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2005 - 07:09:20 PST

If viewing a video clip of this will help, I'll create one and send it to
someone who can post it.

In my opinion, this is the only way to exchange data and install packages
from a Windows based machine to the MP. Praise goes to Eckhart, Newton
almighty!

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 110/120 v1.3/120 v2.0/130/2100 x 3/NotePhone/OMP
www.NewtonMP.com (sometime in the distant future)
Go Green! Go White! Go Michigan State