[NTLK] ethernet pb

From: Philippe Godin (qautchat_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2005 - 04:46:53 PST

Hello everybody,

Ihave a very strang thing with Escale :

If I setup the appletalk connection on my Airport
base, Escale recognise the appletalk network and I
could connect my newt using my ethernet card (a 3COM)
plugged in the airport base.

If I setuo the appletalk connection on Built-in
ethernet (en 0), Escale do'nt recognise the appletalk
network.

I would like to use my newt connected directly to my
mac, so if anybody have an idea ?

I've try to use TCP/IP, but I have the bloody 61001
error, despite the fact that the 3com card work well.

Thanks

Philippe - MP 2000 and PWB G4 10.3.8