Re: [NTLK] But...Incessant...

From: W L (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2005 - 01:47:12 PST

LMAO...on a warm krispy kreme and...and...'chili with cheese
curds'...SORRY!!!!!!! :-D

Thanks Matt, I needed this one. :-)

Thanks Bubba, I am surprised your company allows such usage, nice for
the employees though, but with enough logging to prove personal time
sounds great for both employee and employer.

I had to fire an employee a couple of years ago for trying to load AOL
software on an eMate, and for unprofessional conduct. Of course the
employee wanted their email, not the company's email, but was told
specifically NOT to, also since it wouldn't work...caught them trying to
download the software thru Newtscape which will not allow it anyway so
the eMate froze with the screen showing trying to download the software,
DUH!!! Talk about reboots...sheesh.

Thanks everybody else for the active discussion, thanks Norman for the
extra info. to pursue extra recourse.

I agree on the 'archive on ebay sellers/buyers', kinda like a 'eopinions
web site that lists positive and negative reviews of ebay activity',
just reviews.

Ok, I'm done on this thread, I hope I saved some NTLK'ers some money and
grief.