Re: [NTLK] problem

From: Bubba Gump (basdiscussions_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 03:00:01 PST

Thanks - I and my family are glad they kept me, too.

Our company's policy allows personal use on personal time. You assume
awfully quickly and resolutely your opinion is right.

As to corporate counsel, read my posts again - I agree with you. Which is
exactly why I advocate addressing any issues you have with Ferdi in the
proper venue - police, ebay, court system - and not end run around due
process. The truth is the result you should want, not actions based on
perceptions of liability. And no matter how much we think we have a right
to play judge and jury and interpret other places polices, we don't. We
could be (gasp!) wrong . . .

Now - if you have more to say to me, please take it off-line, and let's let
this list get back to Newton talk.