Re: [NTLK] problem

From: W L (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2005 - 03:22:26 PST

Use his name as a search term in the archive, for more fun include my
name and initials with the search. You'll love the one where I
challanged ferdi to help a Newton Developer by raising USD$100.00 each
to help, of course ferdi wouldn't make a buck(paper kind) so he NEVER
helped, not even a lousy cable. :-(

He loves to hide behind ebay as a busy seller so he can overcharge what
he feels is 'worth his time'. His 'square trade' listing requires
better listings BUT still uses the 'charges after the winning bid' to
really make some extra profit. Which means a negative feedback will
hurt him more than the buyer. ;-)