Re: [NTLK] Emate bought off of ebay

From: Michael Briley (mike_at_maxwell.phys.uwosh.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2005 - 01:51:42 PST

I was one of the others who bought one (just happened to be at the
right place at the right time I guess). Don't forget to do the
preventative hinge repair (grease and washer, see the archives). When I
checked mine, the hinges were tight but the springs were still OK and
this will prevent tragedy in the future. These were all from a school
in Ohio - if mine hadn't had this done, there's a real good chance
yours hasn't either.

Cheers,
-Mike