Re: [NTLK] Escale over Ethernet

From: Brad C. Schmidt (brad.schmidt_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2005 - 07:53:57 PST

First of all, I assume you have TCP/IP selected as your docking method.
  If so, then tap the prefs tab and set the ip address manually - you
can find your mac's IP address by looking under network preferences of
by logging on to your router and looking at the dhcp assignments.

Set the port to 3679 and make sure that you are using the correct
worksite setting under link.

That *should* do it.

Brad