Re: [NTLK] Screen Surface Material "Give"

From: Brad C. Schmidt (brad.schmidt_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2005 - 17:11:05 PST

Ya know, I though about that and certainly didn't want to post the
question only to find out that there was one on there - that would be
somewhat embarrasing - but I really don't think there is one on there -
if there is I'm at a loss as to how to remove it, as it really looks
like part of the screen.

'Course if there is no physical way that the screen could do what it's
doing without a NuSheild, well I suppose there is one on there... but
before I try any more removals I want to make sure.

Brad