Re: [NTLK] NEW GREEN BACKLIGHTS ready to go

From: Kevin Hagen (caoimhin2002_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2005 - 09:46:51 PST

Hello everyone,

I was a silent member here a few years ago and I've singed up again now
that I've dusted off my UMP2000 and started using it again.

I'm curious about these new green backlights. So what's the skinny on
these? My backlight is fine but it's good to have spare, no? Is it
true that when the backlight finally wears out it goes pretty fast?

Thank you,

Kevin