[NTLK] Serial board comparison

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2005 - 16:44:13 PST

> David,
>
> Can you get someone to verify that this version of
> his card is exactly the same as one of your revisions
> or the original SER-001 you designed?

This is in the queue and will be addressed after I have
finished the FreeKey review page. I have both David's
and Ferdi's boards here and I will publish a detailed=20
comparison incl. high resolution images. For what it's=20
worth, I don't see very much difference. Checking=20
Ferdi's board against David's board's schematic diagram
will reliably tell whether it's a copy or not.=20
If you want to waste your time, by all means ask me
for the schematic diagram...=20
I will not disclose it, and I will delete it immediately
after the comparison page is ready.

Stay tuned

Frank