Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V5 #53 Purses

From: Adamson_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 18 2005 - 07:47:29 PST

In a message dated 2/18/2005 9:50:05 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
sonnyhung_at_gmail.com writes:
On a personal NOTE: Ronnie keep your eyes open as there will be
something is the mail being sent on Monday to you that I offer so long
ago... been real busy juggling a 2.5 year old in my schedule and I'm
now getting a hang of it...

You really won't have the hang of it until you can juggle a 2.5 year old, a
bowling ball, and a MP2100 all at the same time. Now that would be an
accomplishment!!