Re: [NTLK] IP number on Newton

From: David Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2005 - 05:17:06 PST

On Feb 18, 2005, at 7:14 AM, Robert Benschop wrote:

> I get a question of a Newton user (that isn't on this list) how he can
> see the IP number which is given to his Newt once connected.
> I told him to check while connecting (I remember I could always see it
> come by quite fast while connecting) but he says he can't see anything.
> <snip>

If you've got a Mac/Airport Base Station on the network, you can use a
nifty Java tool called Host Monitor, which you can find here:
http://edge.mcs.drexel.edu/GICL/people/sevy/airport/
#Wireless_Host_Monitor

Free, easy, and shows all IP's and MAC addresses of machines on the
Airport network.

- Dave