Re: [NTLK] Backlight installers ?

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2005 - 00:13:57 PST

On Feb 17, 2005, at 11:18 PM, Norman Palardy wrote:
<snip>

> I don't know; but I'll probably seek this out myself as I tend to
> solder my fingers and not the item in my grasp. This would be a bad
> thing for my Newt.
>
> What I do mean is
>
> We need a few installers in the locations I pointed out. If you can do
> this please let me know so I
> have a list that I can forward to people once the orders are going
> ahead so they can get in touch
> with you and get theirs installed with a minimum of shipping fees etc.

I would love to offer this service, but I have never done a back light
replacement before on a newton, so I a, not going to offer it at least
until I have done my own...

Also my time is constrained by a 7 month old, so I could probably not
provide very good service...

Hopefully someone else on the west coast with some experience at this
will step up. It seems to me like it might be a time consuming
install?

Marty