Re: [NTLK] problem

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 20:36:54 PST

David,

Can you get someone to verify that this version of his card is exactly
the same as one of your revisions or the original SER-001 you
designed?

Is there a copyright law (being that you copyrighted the design I
assume) that he infringed upon?

If this could be proven then you can contact them regarding these
issues (eBay) and if it were valid an could be held up in court they
could ban and prevent any further sales on eBay. eBay has only one
fear and that's losing money and a lawsuit that will cause them to
lose money.

I know you mentioned this many times now and I wish you could take the
legal action to shut him down and once and for all in regards to this
matter. It would give him notice that illegal behaviour will not be
tolerated, but if this is not possible then all we can do is inform
other about the many bad business practices he has.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung