Re: [NTLK] HWR vs. Typing (was Newton mentioned in edgadget.com)

From: Don V. Zahniser (irntooth_at_eznet.net)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 09:45:53 PST

I bought one of these from J&K a couple of weeks ago. Total price via
Priority Mail to Upstate NY was supposed to be $19.74, but I wasn't
charged for insurance. I ordered via Paypal.

As I indicated in a recent note, I am using it with a 9-pin serial to Mac
serial adapter. I have two of these - one with a Handspring logo, that
came with my first PDA (Now used by my 14-year old son) and one that I
think came with my old Kodak digital camera.

--
Don V. Zahniser
<irntooth_at_eznet.net>