Re: [NTLK] wireless access problem with Enterasys 802.11b DS High Rate card

From: Michael Gorzka (mikesnewton1_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 07:33:47 PST

Hello,

I'm trying to connect to the web wirelessly with the
Enterasys 802.11b DS High Rate card.

I turned off all the security and I'm using 802.11b instead of
802.11g.

I also installed the lantern patch and the NIE patch as per wikki.

I hope to be able to use the Netgear router anyway as I'm selling
my airport base station.

I'm still getting the error: Opening link problem connecting DHCP
when I try to use Newtscape.

Thanks very much. This has been a little
frustrating but I'm learning a lot!

Best,

Mike