[NTLK] Keyspan Adapter without Classic mode?

From: Travis McKnight (t_mcknight_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 22:27:32 PST

I have been an avid Newton user since my senior year of high school (bout
five years ago) and I have never had the problem of connecting my Newton to
my Mac, thanks to never owning a newer one. But being a lover of 'old'
technology I just bought a Bondi Blue ibook and I love it. Anyway the point
is, is there a way to use the Keyspan Serial adapter with your Newton with
out classic mode (classic takes up too much hard drive space.)