Re: [NTLK] dumb question

From: Glen Givens (CGivens3_at_neo.rr.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 20:21:03 PST

I could 99% wrong or right. If you downloaded the packages (serially) I
would look in the Extras drawer. If it is an application package then it
more than likely would be in the unfiled folder. If it is an extension type
of package (something that enhances something that is existing) then it more
than likely would be in the extensions folder.
  If you received the packages via IR, try looking in the IN Box.
  Try these hiding places until someone else responds with a more
experienced answer.

--
Glen Givens
Newton Addict