Re: [NTLK] problem

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 13:25:44 PST

Il giorno 16/feb/05, alle 21:04, Sonny Hung ha scritto:

Does anyone know about the legality of him selling SmallTalk on eBay?
I thought that this was given to the community as Freeware and not to
be sold. I wish the author would make a stink about this to eBay. I
thought falls under the software copyright conditions that needed the
permission of the author for him to sell. He doesn't mention having
the right to sell this and he provides no original Media nor
Documentation he just emails the software... it's readily available on
www.unna.org after doing a manual search...

--
A first idea i have is that Ferdi PROBABLY bought time ago a number of
unlocking serial numbers for Smalltalk,