Re: [NTLK] FS: ez2vga card(s)

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 11:55:54 PST

On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 07:18:48AM -0500, Ravindra Mohabeer wrote:
> I can see why everyone would assume that I expected $350 us for each
> card based on the eBay auction. That price wasn't an absolute final
> expectation and I certainly don't fall into the 'what an ass' category.
> I would have settled up for whatever reasonable offer was made at the
> end of the auction, as long as it covered the cost I paid per card.

*shrug* if you can GET $350 for each one, go for it. If that seems like
too much money to take from people, donate the excess to Planet Newton
or UNNA, or something. That'll benefit everyone instead of only a few
individuals.

--
Mares eat oats, and does eat oats, and little lambs eat ivy,
A kid will eat ivy too, wouldn't you?