Re: [NTLK] problem

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 08:57:44 PST

On Feb 16, 2005, at 3:08 AM, Robert Benschop wrote:

> On 16-feb-05, at 6:53, Martin Joseph wrote:
>> Personally I don't think that is reasonable. You bought it, end of
>> story. Try to learn something from this experience, and move on.
>
> Why? You got ripped off in the after-sale. Is that he reason to just
> pay and let it be?
> I don't agree with that at all.

Ok, Perhaps I didn't follow all the details of this, so maybe you are
right. I am only saying that if you buy something and the terms are
listed on the auction page, that's it. Reading the shipping and terms
carefully before buying is all I was trying to encourage.

If the terms weren't disclosed, or additional unlisted charges were
added, then I do agree with Robert.

It also seems as though the card he is selling won't even work with
Newton? Someone correct me if they have one of these working? That
would be a very good reason to not pay...

Anyhow,
Marty