Re: [NTLK] problem

From: David Cohen (Improcom) (dcohen_at_improcom.co.uk)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 04:24:48 PST

>I'd try sending him a message pointing out that his policies appear to =
be
>contrary to eBay and PayPal policy and you intend to proceed to report =
his
>practices. My guess is he doesn't want to be brought up to account for =
his
>misrepresentation.
>Cheers
>yeoleman

Nope, that won't work. I tried that when he did this to me with a stylus =
auction - eBay ignored me. He has carefully worded his auctions, and his =
use of "insurance", to get round the policy restriction.

Incidentally, he emailed me off-list saying he was upset he'd =
disappointed me, so he obviously lurks here - Hi Ferdi! If you are =
really upset, how about a refund?

I suggest you do what I did - pay him by Bidpay to avoid some of his =
ludicrous add-on charges, and then never buy from him again.

David Cohen.