[NTLK] Orinoco alchemy or (silver to gold)

From: Clayton Mitchell (claytonmitchell_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 19:30:19 PST

Hello list after reading recently in this list about turning the lucent
silver to gold I did some research at http://www.netstumbler.org/

I came across this posting that might help shed some light on the
Bronze, Silver, Gold issue as well as instructions on turning the Silver
into a Gold card.

 From what I can tell, from this posting, the Bronze (not Bronze Turbo)
will not work at all because is only transmits at 2mb. Boo, bad for me.
Thanks Marty for trying this out I think you have gone above and beyond
the call with this. Email me off list to discuss the card.

Here is a link to a scraping of the relevant info.

http://homepage.mac.com/dulap.calendar/alchemy.html

I only offer this as research I have done and can not vouch for its
accurateness.