[NTLK] FS: ez2vga card(s)

From: Ravindra Mohabeer (mohabeer_at_yorku.ca)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 17:42:20 PST

Hi,

I just got a few ez2vga/EZ Presenter cards, 4 to be exact. I've
promised to sell one to a list member already. I'm going to sell at
least two of the others.

Right now I haven't tested the cards since I haven't yet been able to
get my Newton connected to NCU or Escale yet -- but I should be able to
do that by the end of the week. I'm assuming the cards work. By the
looks of them, they haven't seen much use though none of them will come
with the original box. Once I can test the cards out, I'll figure out
if I'll make enough use of one to keep it or if I'll end up selling all
four.

Since I have no idea what the actual value of the cards are I put one
up on eBay and guessed on a 'buy it now' price based on past auctions
for similar cards. This is the link to that action
(http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5752063954

If I can work something out with somebody on this list I'd be happy to
sell one of the other cards here. Please email me directly with an
offer (mohabeer @yorku.ca) if you're interested.

I'm willing to ship wherever the post office will let me, at your
expense.

Ravi (in Toronto)