[NTLK] hello from puerto rico

From: hal9k2010 (hal9k2010_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 14:48:57 PST

got a few questions for you guys...

got a emate 300 on ebay (not on my hands yet)
but according to the sender is in great working
conditions, my only experience with handhelds was with
a palm, what are my limitations or i should say, what
can i do with a emate 300?
can i use it to go online and get e-mail? i have
several old macs (7200, color classic, 6100, powerbook
g3 series) can i link then with the emate? do i need
special hardwere? i have a external modem can i use it
with the newton ?

please help me with this questions, i am a virgin in
this newton stuff, thanks.