Re: [NTLK] GPS Mouse Antennas for Newton (was: Hiking Newton)

From: Paul Curtis (Nations One Mortgage) (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 13:31:10 PST

Yeah, the publication of the location from other users is a project all to
itself. I've actually drafted a programming proposal just for that. Making
each Newton MP "report" their current position every x seconds. Which is
going to take additional hardware to report the positions. I was envisioning
PCMCIA slot 2 for an edge card and just have the GPS information sent as a
data packet to a website that in-turn "relayed" every bodies long and lat
info back to my MP... Then I need a way to plot everyone's data into a map.
Which I'm hoping I can do with the GPS software, otherwise I'll have to have
that written as well.

All of which takes time and money.

All pie dreams at this point with my career change. Going from Strategic
Engagement Manager of 7 years to Mortgage Broker, while has been very
exciting, is taking time to build a client base from 0. So, if anyone in MI
needs help with a mortgage, I'll be more than glad to help them! End of
shameless plug.

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Loan Planner
BBC Group, a Division of Nations One Mortgage

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 579-3283 Office
(866) 263-2956 Toll Free
(517) 548-9735 Facsimile