[NTLK] eMate chips

From: Clayton Mitchell (claytonmitchell_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 13:07:37 PST

Hello all. I am deferring to the more knowledgeable on the list for
some answers. I have an eMate that was cooked (probably with the wrong
power supply) and want to get some replacement chips for the ones that
were damaged. I do not know much about electrical engineering so I do
not even know what the chips are (power suppressors, transistors,
resisters)? I have put up pictures of the board, one for reference
(the back of the board once it has been removed) and a close up of the
chips in question. These are not the chips that have been damaged but
the same as the damaged chips.

If someone could point me in the right direction to purchase
replacement chips if that is even feasible. I know www.mouser.com
sells such things. I do not know if they sell these. If there is some
other place that I can get them I would like to know that as well. I
would need 3 of the "M705 - 1BL3" and one of the "big yellow ones".

http://homepage.mac.com/dulap.calendar/PhotoAlbum1.html

Thanks in advance for your help.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clayton Mitchell