[NTLK] Saturday Sale

From: Humphreys, David (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 05:18:47 PST

Hi everyone,

The one day sale on Saturday was very successful. Thank you all!

I will mail them out this week.

Even though the EM300 is currently sold out, please feel free to email me with your requests. I have more unpopulated
boards but it takes a little volume to populate them as the chips are now obsolete and hard to find. (Well not exactly
hard to find, but a pain to procure).

Also, please keep sending me your suggestions as to what you would like to see as enhancements to the platforms. I
really would like to make stuff YOU want but you must realize that not everything is viable. Doable, yes, but not
viable.

Regards,

PCBman