Re: [NTLK] Question for PCBMan (Re: EM300 Upgrade)

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 05:06:06 PST

On 14-feb-05, at 13:56, Humphreys, David wrote:
> Well, I AM PCBman and Robert is correct in stating that the upgrade
> adds to
> both heap and storage. It also widens the data path from 16 to 32
> bits. This
> should speed things up a little.

Since I'm playing sidekick to Davis today I might ad one thing: the
addition of Heap and Storage are great and both sufficient reason to
buy the upgrade for you eMate, but the speed bump is mostly
theoretical, not very noticeable in day to day use.
But as said before, the Heap and storage are ample reason, especially
because the eMate lacks a second pcmcia slot.

Robert Benschop