Re: [NTLK] Original Boxes

From: Kirk Zathey (zathey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2005 - 18:11:41 PST

They are only worth something if you are going to be selling it as a
collector's package with all original manuals and documentation. It is
just something people want as a piece of history. If you are going to
be throwing out a MessagePad 2100 box, I will take it as I am expecting
a new MessagePad soon.

Kirk Zathey