Re: [NTLK] looking for Apple's mincho font

From: Karen Boyette (karen.boyette_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2005 - 11:07:33 PST

Yeah, I'm using Taiwan and Gothic Everywhere which works well, but I
thought Mincho would take up about half the space that Taiwan does and
it has a nicer kana typeface. I'm also trying to translate several
web pages describing how to use various input methods such as Ekanji
and KanaKana, and they reference Mincho and Large Jisho for Unifep; I
find it helpful when translating to be able to go through the steps on
the Newton so as to have a better understanding of the process during
translation. As for Enfour, I've sent them several (unrelated to
mincho) emails and I don't ever get replies. Besides, they are
charging money for Apple's font.