Re: [NTLK] [OT] cleaning a keyboard

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 10:10:13 PST

Thanks to all for all the on and off-list compassion, very much
appreciated.

The remnants of the Cube are already sold, but it did have a fan (which
it needed too with a 800 MHz upgrade).
Though it only revolved on half speed, I'm pretty sure that that didn't
have anything to do with it's untimely demise.
(a power spike could be one of the culprit's, I'm buying a regulated
power supply)

I now have a G4 tower that does the job just as well, just isn't as
pretty and makes itself more heard.

The hard drive is off to Germany for data recovery, which probably will
cost something like 1000 euros :-(
Guess I just went to backup-school the expensive way ;-)

Robert Benschop